Sunday, November 14, 2010

Atlanta

Friday I rode about 20 miles on the PATH trails in Atlanta.  I started in Decatur, went down to Freedom Parkway and back.  Sunny, warm, and very little traffic which made for a fantastic ride.

Highlights: 
 - The Martin Luther King Center
 - Late lunch at the Thinking Man's Tavern

Lowlights:
 - Crashing into back of a car

Still a little sore, so I cancelled my Sunday morning ride, but I'll try to get back on by midweek.  For everyone else, I hope you're taking advantage of this unseasonably pleasant weather.



Trail Map - I started in Decatur and headed down the southern route, then joined the northern route near Freedom Parkway and the King Center.


The King Center - Excellent site!


The Thinking Man Tavern - Tasty burger, Cool Patio



Atlanta Skyline from Freedom Parkway Trail



Eternal Flame at King Center


No comments:

Post a Comment